Head to Sunset Station in Henderson this summer to enjoy live music at these affordable concerts. The lineup includes local artists, bands, tribute acts, and some notable nationally recognized names!
The schedule contains different genres, so there’s a show for everyone to enjoy.
- Friday, 5/20: 80’s Night
- Saturday, 5/21: Local cover band Blue String Theory
- Friday, 5/27: 90’s Cover band Empire Records
- Saturday, 5/28 & 6/4: The Franky Perez Band
- Saturday, 6/11: No Duh: A No Doubt Tribute Band
- Friday, 6/17: Rock band Phoenix
- Saturday, 6/18: Country star Chris Young
- Friday, 6/24: Yacht rockers The Windjammers
- Saturday, 7/9: Uptown Funk: Tribute to Bruno Mars
- Friday, 7/29: Country artist Jimmie Allen
- Sunday, 8/7: Country singer Cam
- Friday, 8/26: Contemporary rock bands Collective Soul & Switchfoot
- Saturday, 8/27: One: The Only Tribute to Metallica
For the full concert schedule, to purchase tickets, and for more information visit Sunset Station’s website.
All shows are at Sunset Station’s Club Madrid. You must be 21 years or older to attend these concerts; for some shows, those under 21 can attend if they’re accompanied by someone who is 21+.